Hi,I’m Tim Levene
and standing to become Alderman in Bridge on 7th July
I am standing on a platform to ensure The City maintains its relevance in a post Brexit and post pandemic world.
A City that must move faster to become carbon neutral, truly diverse and inclusive. A City that allows small businesses to thrive alongside our medium and larger sized firms, and a City that can adapt to changing working practices. I have a proven track record as your Bridge Ward councillor. I know how the Corporation operates, its history and its business – it’s in my DNA. I hope I can count on your support on 7th July.
- Elect an Alderman who has a proven track record having been your councillor for over 5 years and knows how to effect positive change.
- Elect an Alderman who is entrepreneurial, dynamic and accountable.
- Elect an Alderman who is an active senior figure and decision maker in UK industry.
- Elect an Alderman who has a reputation of getting things done and helping our City find a way forward in these challenging times.
My commitment to and priorities for our Ward and The City:-
- I will continue to represent your issues and challenges, be a knowledgeable advocate pushing through your ideas and addressing your concerns.
- I will promote a sustainable and greener City environment.
- I will champion The City to create a broader economic base, one that is truly diverse and socially inclusive, with a vibrant culture.
- I will continue to mentor and support the next generation of talent through my work with our schools.
- I will continue to champion our small businesses and help them with their continued recovery post pandemic.
- I will continue to support our businesses in the insurance and banking industries. Ensuring their key priorities are raised at The Corporation of London, Government level and beyond.
- I will remain visible, available and proactive for the needs of all our businesses and residents.
Vote Levene – Alderman for Bridge
- I have represented Bridge Ward since 2017 and am standing for election as your Alderman, having received many messages of support from businesses, constituents and residents in the Ward.
- I was part of the team that secured the £50m Covid Recovery Fund which many small businesses in our Ward accessed.
- I sit on a number of arts, charity, and educational boards helping them adapt to the ever changing world around them.
- I have the character, experience and passion to champion The City of London and fulfil the role of an Alderman, to promote The City as a global leader in financial and professional services.
- Vote for Tim Levene your leading candidate to make the Court of Alderman more relevant in today’s ever changing world.
Vote Levene for Innovation
In 1998, I was one of the founders of Crussh juice bars, with multiple retail stores across London, including several in the City. In 1999, I was part of Flutter.com which became one of the UK’s first tech unicorns.
In 2009, I founded Augmentum, and in 2018 we became the first publicly listed Fintech fund in the UK. Our portfolio companies employ thousands of people across the UK, many of whom are located in The City of London.
In 2011, I helped launch the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and became Chair of their Digital Board. In 2012, I was made a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.
Vote Levene for City Experience
Re-elected for a second term as Common Councillor of Bridge Ward.
Chair of Governors at The City of London School, working to ensure our City schools are more diverse, inclusive and can adapt to the needs of tomorrow.
Current and former member of The City of London Finance Committee, Investment Committee, Financial Investment Board and Digital Services Committee.
A Freeman, Liveryman and a committee member of the Bridge Ward Club.
A little more about me:
I have been married to Katie for 20 years, and have 3 kids, Luc, Amelie and Oscar. Our weekend life revolves around watching Chelsea FC, helping with homework, coaching junior sports teams, playing bad golf and a somewhat slower paced game of football.